I could now add dozens of pages of additional damning evidence against Obama and his minions. At some point I may find the time to do that.
For now, I just want to mention one other conservative that the IRS targeted, undoubtedly at the behest of Obama or his aides.
By some incredible coincidence the IRS audited Dr. Carson shortly after his National Prayer Breakfast speech. Of course they came away empty-handed. [ref]
Coincidence? Ha! You have to be smoking something if you are convinced the audit was a coincidence. Yes, there's a minuscule chance that it was coincidental. But an overwhelming preponderance of evidence compels me to convict Obama in my court of published opinion. (See below for several evidence links...)
- I Have the Smoking Gun in Obama's IRS Scandal
- Dr. Ben Carson says IRS targeted him for his anti-Obama comments
- Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times
- IRS's Shulman had more public White House visits than any Cabinet member
- IRS official who oversaw unit targeting Tea Party now heads ObamaCare office
- IRS targets conservative groups
- The Timeline of IRS Targeting Of Conservative Groups
- IRS auditor reaffirms that conservatives, not liberals, were targeted
- McClatchy: IRS targeting of conservatives may go beyond tax-exempt applications
- The strange case of True the Vote vs the IRS and … lots of other bureaucrats